ISSR Shiloh Shepherd Riverwind's North Star of Zion

Riverwind's North Star of Zion is an ISSR Shiloh Shepherd from New Zion, the kennel of the breed founder. We hope you will enjoy following his many adventures as he joins our family at Riverwind Shilohs in Oklahoma.
www.riverwindshilohs.com


Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Who's John Deere?

Memory Lane...

Looking back to when I was a wee pup and dressed in John Deere.  Hard to believe I was that little!  Here I am now in a Sunflower field.



_________________________________________________________________________________

I was so excited because I heard them talking about something special they had bought just for me. I was imagining all these cool squeaky toys when they pulled something green out of the bag and put it on me. Kind of a let down, but I was getting lots of attention so it wasn't so bad after all. Here's what all the big deal was about...John Deere.




No comments:

Post a Comment