ISSR Shiloh Shepherd Riverwind's North Star of Zion

Riverwind's North Star of Zion is an ISSR Shiloh Shepherd from New Zion, the kennel of the breed founder. We hope you will enjoy following his many adventures as he joins our family at Riverwind Shilohs in Oklahoma.
www.riverwindshilohs.com


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Proud Dad...

This year I had the opportunity to see a few of my puppies & I'm very proud of them!
At the CSSC Specialty Show in Norman, OK I was so happy to see Davey, Shilo, Ponzu, Molly, Ranger, Smokey & Phin.  Here's some pics of my wonderful puppies...

             That's me, the proud dad, in the middle. Shilo on the left & Ponzu on the right.



                                                This is my beautiful daughter, Molly.




My handsome sons....

                                                                       Smokey

                                                                            Phin



                                                                        Davey

                                                                     and Ranger.



No comments:

Post a Comment